What is the goal of building a website for a business?
In simple terms,
- To reach out your business globally.
- To be growing with the technology trends.
- To create a way where users can locate you, from any handy device like phones or laptop.
How do we get to know that our website is listed when a relevant search is made? Here is a trick, i.e. Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Whenever a user enters a keyword in the search bar of any famous search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo! The Search engine does the following process.
- Calculating the relevancy
- Finally, retrieving the data
The result displayed in Search Engine Result Page (SERP), are the highly visited pages. SEO is an automatic task and is not done by any manual source. This simplifies that by following certain defined strategy it is easy to attain a good SEO ranking.
Local SEO is a branch of SEO, where the SERP displays the result based on the location of the user. Say you make a search for a best Italian restaurant near your location. Obviously, you will look out that, the search engine to provide you SERP based on your location. This is fulfilled when you follow strategies to attain good ranking in Local SEO. Listed are few strategies followed by the dedicated techweiser team to improve your website's SEO ranking.
Content is the king! Prepare a content for your website that has relevant keywords and also attractive to the local customers.
The Content should answer following questions clearly
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Where are you located?
- What makes you different from other?
Optimize your website to support Local SEO
Things to keep in mind when you do this
- Keep it simple and easy for users to find your contact number or address.
- If you have any menu card/price list/product list, make sure you have a feature support to download them.
- Mention you Opening time.
Improve Site loading time
Lesser the loading time of your website the better your SEO ranking would be. No one wants to wait long to view your site. So this intensity will make them jump to another site.
Concentrate on keywords
- Identify the keywords used to search for your business / product
- Once you have figured out the keywords, it time to modify your content to match the keyword. Include the keyword wherever necessary.
- Create blog / post related to that keyword.
Reviews and Ratings
Customer experience with you can create a huge difference when appearing for local SEO.
Based on the reviews and rating given to you by your customers, ranking differs. Businesses with more positive reviews get better ranking.
A typical local SEO strategy is a nutshell. As you can see, it isn’t one single thing. This decides your need to have best SEO practice for your website to shine brightly.
Made with ♥ in Mumbai, India.